PEACE

Day 12
Letting Go Fear and Anxiety

Good morning!! Many times one of the things that can sneak up and cripple you from being positive is the fear and anxiety of things to come or things going on in your life. In the bible it tells us, “Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” (Isaiah 41:10). Why be so worried and anxious about what is to come when you have assurance that as you pray and thank God, He will hear it and answer in HIS way. “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. (Phil 4:6).” If someone told you that you would have one million dollars if only you let go of all fear and anxiety. I’m sure we would have a lot of millionaires. So in reality I am telling you that you can gain so much more if you let go of fear and anxiety. There is such treasure in living a life of peace and joy that no amount of money can overcome. So today I challenge you to "Let it Go"🎶! (Just like frozen lol). 

Make the choice today to step in a new level of trust and to let go and let God. Stop trying your way and worrying about the outcome or fearing the places God is taking you. Choose courage (Joshua 1:9), peace (Phil 4:7), hope and joy (Romans 15:13). So those of you who choose to let go of the fear and anxiety today and give it to God, simply send a message back saying “Letting it go” and I will pray for you throughout the day. Have an awesome day!! - Monica


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER