His Likeness


Prayer taken from - A Book of Prayer (365 Prayers for victorious living) By Stormie Omartian

Lord, change me into the likeness of Christ

Lord, I want to be changed, and I pray those changes begin today. I know I can't change myself in any way that is significant or lasting, but by the transforming power of Your Holy Spirit all things are possible. Grant me, according to the riches of Your glory, to be strengthened with might through Your Spirit in my inner being [Ephesians 3:16]. I know that You will supply all that I need according to Your riches in Christ Jesus [Philippians 4:19]. Help me to become separate from the world without becoming isolated from it. May Your love manifested in me be a witness of Your greatness.

I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who lives, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. - Galatians 2:20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER