A new season is coming!

Hello Journey Mates,

I pray that you have all enjoyed your summer as much as I have! I can truly say that this is the best summer thus far of my adult life (I’m looking to top this one next year!!) I have spent it with friends and family, as well as doing things that make me smile. I really enjoy the beach and I spent a lot of time there this summer. I have had lots of time to reflect and focus on me! I am renewed and rejuvenated! This summer has been a great blessing to me. I am excited about the new projects that I am working on, and can’t wait to share them with you! Personal and spiritual growths are amazingly beautiful things. Trust God and allow him to direct your steps. He will give you the desires of your heart.

We are the clay, He is the Master Potter.

Here are some pics from my amazing summer ~ Enjoy!





















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER