Be Realistic!

09/18/09

Good Morning!!! =) Today I awake a little later than usual… I got in a late last night and couldn’t bring myself to get up this morning to go to the gym (BTW: Dinner with my friend was excellent!!). But, it’s okay… I will not beat myself up for not going. I simply packed my bag this morning to attend an evening kickboxing class in my neighborhood that is FREE!!! So after work I’ll be kickin’ like Billy Blanks! =)

(TIP: Take advantage of the many free classes that are available at your local schools, gyms and community centers… They’re a great way to meet new people and stay motivated while working out… and the best part is… Yes, you guessed it THEY ARE FREE!!!)

Food for thought: Don’t set unrealistic goals for yourself… Setting unrealistic goals are a form of self torture that manifest depression and bring forth failure. Do what you can do… and do it to the best of your ability! (You know what your capable of doing and what works best for YOU) I’m not saying not to strive to do better or to condition yourself to overcome bad habits… I’m saying don’t tell yourself that you will run 5 miles at 5am in the morning and you have to be to work and get your family ready for the day by 8:30am… Because although you may have every intention of completing this task, if you don’t complete it… You’ll feel like a loser (Note: That I said feel like, not that you are) Don’t allow these unrealistic goals to creep up and steal your joy! DO WHAT YOU CAN! YOU ARE VICTORIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER