Make it count




09/21/09




Happy Friday! =)

The week has ended and I am excited about the weekend. This weekend I plan on cultivating my “green side”, I will be recycling plastics and magazines! I will also take the time to smell a flower or two! (Remember every little bit helps)

I hope that you too will evaluate your environment and see what you can do this weekend to promote change!

Here are a few things tips to help you!



■Take 30 minute walk
■Embrace change… it’s not always bad! =)
■Drink more water and less soda
■Eat a piece of fruit instead of chips or sweets i.e cookies, muffins etc.
■Read a book instead of watching television
■Sit quietly and allow your mind and body to calm down
■Recycle something =)
■Go to the gym
■Volunteer
■Help someone
■Smile more
■Smell a flower
■Call a friend that you haven’t spoken to in a while



Live your life to the fullest this weekend, Make it count!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER