Gratefulness

Day 19

Day 19

Gratefulness Paid Forward

Good morning!! Sorry for the delay today. Early this morning I received a message, the theme of being grateful continued to weigh heavy in my spirit. In reading someone's expression of gratitude, it allowed me to reflect upon my gratitude for the people and things in my life. I then realized the impact it makes in one's life to know and be told that they are appreciated. It was then that the Lord had me realize that although we touched upon not wanting what others have, we truly did not dive into the importance of being grateful. 


Each of us has one thing in common to be grateful for today, which is, if you are reading this, you woke up to see another day! In our prayers let’s not ever forget to tell God the things we are grateful for and not just always asking. He too wants us to acknowledge that we see what He is doing in our lives. The most positive thing we could do is find less reasons to complain and more reasons to express gratitude. Though it may look tough on your end, there are others battling the same situations or worse, and you have been given another day to fight in this life that someone else wasn’t. But remember, you're not fighting alone. God is always with you, His word states in Hebrews 13:5 "... I will never leave you nor forsake you."

Today I challenge you to reflect upon these past 19 days or even this past year if you must and acknowledge all the things and people to be grateful for. In addition to paying positivity forward give someone a call, send an email or a text message, write a note or even make a visit to someone. Make it a point to express to 3 people that you are grateful for something they have done or that they currently do for you (big or small). Even something like “thank you for getting me coffee that day I was really tired”, “thanks you for always smiling in the morning”, “thank you for being there when I needed you most” or even thanking you leaders for the work that they do, the list goes on. These purposeful actions not only work on your heart, but theirs as well. This of all things I challenged I truly encourage EVERY single one of you to do. Simply send me a message saying “Done”. 

I look forward to manyyyyy messages over the week saying “Done”. I am grateful that over 120 of you have given me an opportunity to be used by God in your life these past 19 days. Thank you!!! Have a Happy Monday! - Monica B.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER