Start Dreaming!


Good Morning Journey Mates,

I wanted to share an encouraging word with you that my life coach posted online today, her name is Lori Stancil! I am beyond blessed to have such an amazing Woman of God in my life. I pray that you're encouraged to dream a lot more after reading the following message.

Subsequent to reading Lori's message this morning, I read a daily devotion by Joel & Victoria Osteen, and the prayer from their devotion was so in line with Lori's word, that I decided to include them both below.

Enjoy & Be Encouraged.

In the Love of Christ,

Khalilah

If you could see what is right in front of you; what is getting ready to explode in your life or the answer to your heart's desire, how would you react? What would your response be right now? The best way to keep your expectation charged is to use your imagination - children do it all the time. How do you think they can entertain themselves for hours with a marker and a cardboard box! Give yourself permission to dream. Don't analyze (you can do that later), just let your imagination flow. Think: What would my life look like if... Start dreaming! - Via Lori Stancil - Life Coach

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, thank You for the dreams and desires You’ve placed within me. Even when I can’t see it, I trust that You are working behind the scenes. I choose to tune out the negative voices and press into You. Keep me close and guide my every step in Jesus’ name. Amen. — Joel & Victoria Osteen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER