Sound Mind - Full week 1/7/2013

Hello Journey Mates!

This is the first full week of January 2013! No interruptions, holiday, half days or anything of the sort! Take this time to finish strong with what you've started thus far. Continue to work on your goals, visions and plans.

Today I want to share something that I read during my personal devotional time. It really blessed my heart and soul and I pray that it blesses you too!

"God has given us a sound mind, which means we can think about things properly without being controlled by emotion."

 Today take the opportunity that you've been given to not be emotionally led and live today on purpose. 

Praying for your continued success in life! Besos!! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER