YAY!

Good Morning Journey Mates,

This Friday brings a special treat for me, I'm having dinner with a friend who is in town from Germany this evening! I haven't seen her for about 2 years, I'm super duper excited!

I am also choosing to finish this week strong! I've had a few setbacks, but I choose to control what I can, and trust God about all the rest! Optimism at it's finest! (Can you tell that I absolutely love "!" ? I pray that you choose to do the same. Do not allow things or (people's behaviors), outside of your control to stress you out or pull you out of character. We can't control circumstances or people.

Life is all about choices, choose to rejoice! Choose to take control of "your" thoughts and behaviors. We will always have a choice to be angry, sad, bitter, aggravated or even violent. But we control that decision. Today, let's evaluate or attitudes, pray for the Lord to help us, and choose to optimistic and finish today strong! Look at the glass half way full!

Any-who, my advice today would be from the great words of President Theodore Roosevelt "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Simply put!

Smooches XO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER