CARPE DIEM!

I just wanted to share a thought that recently came to mind. On Friday afternoon there was a snow storm in the area that I live, and while driving home from work I noticed the topography of the trees and snow, and it was breathtaking, and at that very moment I decided that I wanted to take pictures of all of this beauty.

On Saturday morning, I went out and did just that! I took some really amazing pictures and amazed even myself. Today, when I left the house for church I noticed that all of the snow had melted from the tree tops... All of the radiance that I had witnessed the day before were now gone. (I had actually thought about going back out to take more pictures today from a nearby mountain.)

Well here is the revelation... If you don’t seize the day and take advantage of the opportunity in front of you at the present moment, you are setting yourself up to miss something that may be monumentally life-changing.


(THIS IS THE SAME TREE!)
One day earlier.


Imagine if I would have procrastinated yesterday, and thought to myself “Oh well its cold outside... I'll take pictures on Sunday, I want to relax today".

Listen to me, and listen carefully. The trees outside today don't look too hot! I am so happy that I seized the day yesterday. Tomorrow is not promised. Remember that!

Opportunities are never lost; someone will take the one you miss. ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER