Happy birthday to me!!!!!

November 13th 2012
"Love never Fails"

Happy Birthday to me!!! I am so blessed to celebrate another year of life. I am thankful to be doing what I love, and also be surrounded by people who love me. This has been an overall amazing year. I’ve grown and learned a whole lot (still growing & learning)! I do indeed feel like a princess! 
(Insert huge cheesy smile) 

I have some great things planned for today (Spa included!!), and will celebrate the evening by surrounding myself with people I love and adore. I couldn’t ask for anything more. God has indeed blessed me with true riches; friends, family, good health and overwhelming love.
 XOXOXO

Here’s to another year of greatness! (Toast wine glasses)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER