Shopping with Spare "Change"

Hello Journey Mates!

I usually find the best deals when I'm out shopping for other things. Example: I'm grocery shopping and find sunglasses on sale! JACKPOT!!! :)

My friends are always in awe of the deals I find, so I figured I'd start sharing some of my fab deals with you! So here is the latest!

Scenario: I'm at a local discount grocery store purchasing cases of water (3 for $10), and I stumble upon ladies sunglasses for .88 cents! Yes .88 cents!!!! Needless to say I grabbed quite a few pair (They were Target brand - Xhilaration).

Total for the sunglasses I got for myself: $1.76

Keep your eyes open! You never know what you'll find on sale! XO







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER