Do it!


Happy Sunday AKA beginning of the week!


This has been a very interesting year for me. I have gone through a lot of changes, some good, some bad and some that I’m unable to title yet… Lol

This month I celebrated my 20+12 birthday, which I’m so grateful for. I have learned a lot about myself throughout the course of this year, and I’ve also learned a lot about the people in my circle. I’d like to share a few of those things with you, and I pray that you find them useful.


1. Don’t forsake life’s simple pleasures
We are blessed beyond measure! Think about it, to have things like, hot water, clean socks, food in the refrigerator, a phone to call loved ones, blankets for your warm bed at night, the freedom of speech, a hot meal, clean water to drink, money to buy gas for your car or money to catch the bus and life itself. Take time everyday to appreciate the blessings that God has given you, and make sure you share some of those blessings too!


2. Only God can change man’s heart
This is something that I continually battle with. When I love someone and I see that they are making bad choices or doing things that are destructive, I immediately want to jump in, offer my advice and a helping hand. Well, the truth of the matter is sometimes you have to allow people to walk their own path, and pray that God will do “something”; we know that whatever God does will be good and perfect, so we have to leave it in His hands. Don’t stress yourself out trying to change people, let me say that again, don’t stress yourself out trying to change people. There are a few things that we can do in these instances, pray, and try to be the best example we can, and if or when they ask for your help be there for them. Let Go & Let God!


3. Do it!
The New Year is approaching very fast. It seems like just yesterday it was January 1st, and we had about 364 days to get so much done… Well now we have about 47 days left this year. What are you going to do? How will you finish this year out? What will you accomplish? What will you start? What will you procrastinate about? It’s totally up to us. Each day that God wakes us up, I’d like to think of it as Him say “Today is a new day for you to execute all of those dreams, plans, and ideas that I have placed inside of you.” Are you taking advantage of the day, or are you being lackadaisical? You can’t change what you ignore or neglect. If you’re tired of your current condition in life DO something about it. Stop complaining and DO, stop pointing the finger and DO, stop blaming and DO! Ask for help if you need it, don’t be too prideful. Only you CAN DO!


Live strong, Love hard & Laugh loud!

XO,
Khalilah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER