Keep Going!


Hey Girl! Yeah you! Heeeey!!! (Waving hello)

I just want to encourage you to never give up! No matter what's going on in life, keep going. Trust me I know, life gets hard! Things come up that have the force to knock you off your feet, and into the dirt. If you ever find yourself in the dirt, pick yourself up and keep going forward; slow progress is better than no progress!

During my morning devotional (Trusting God Day by Day) time today I read something by Joyce Meyer that really encouraged me. She wrote "It's normally during the time that you are pressed to give up that you are closet to your break through and or blessing [not verbatim].

Check out this picture:

Enough seen! Keep going. Be Encouraged! XO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

SITE DESIGN BY FABULOUS K CREATIVE | POWERED BY BLOGGER